How to send emails
Published October 21, 2012
- Display the single individual or list of individuals to whom you want to send an email.
- To view a list of individuals do one of the following:
- Click Individuals in the left sidebar.
- Click Positions in the left sidebar then Position Types or Positions in Related information at the top of the page. Then click the number in the Individuals column next to the desired Position Type or Position.
- To view a single individual, click the Code next to the desired individual on Individual lists.
- Click Send email to access the email utility.
- The From Name and From Email default to the name and email address of the logged in user. You may change those, as desired.
- Enter the Subject Line, which is the email Subject.
- Create your desired Message Content.
- Select your desired Message Type. HTML allows for custom styling, colors, formatting, and even images.
- Send a sample email to test and proof. The email will be sent to the email address in the From Email field. If the email address in that field is not the address for the person who will proof the email, temporarily change that address just for proofing then put the correct email address back in that field before sending the final email.
- Click Send final email.
Home | Contact Us | Help | FAQ | Terms of Service
Copyright (c)2016 Sonova Systems, LLC. All rights reserved.
Powered by Sonova Systems